Our experience under water is simply unequalled.
In almost two decades of operation, TAMS Diving Division has planned, manned, supervised and executed a large range of challenging projects, from construction and mining, to environmental management and renewable energy.
Utilising our in-house dive support vessels and equipment, our commercial diving teams have a reputation for safety, professionalism and responsiveness.
TAMS Diving Safety Management System is endorsed by DMIRS, and we are accredited by international classification societies including Germanischer Lloyd (GL), Det Norske Veritas (DNV), Bureau Veritas (BV), Lloyd’s Register (LR) and the American Bureau of Shipping (ABS) as an approved in-water survey contractor.
Some of our satisfied customers and the commissions we have completed for them include:
- Carnegie Wave Energy: CETO technology development, including the recent offshore installation and commissioning of the Perth Wave Energy Project (PWEP) pipelines and associated subsea infrastructure, supplying power and desalinated water to Garden Island, just of the coast of Fremantle.
- Bechtel Western Australia: Marine General Services contract for Wheatstone Project (Onslow) including outfall pipeline installations, installation of cathodic protection along the MOF combi-wall, dredge support and hull inspection, stone column plate load testing, salvage and asset recovery, spar buoy installation, repair and maintenance, installation of pile corrosion protection system, maintenance on RO intake structures and hypochlorite dosing pipelines, installation of articulated concrete mattress scour protection, coral relocation, installation and service of AWAC profilers, installation of 250 tonne cyclone rated pile mooring installations at Mangrove Passage.
- Citic Pacific – Cape Preston: Breakwater (core-loc installation), MOF caissons, berthing and stop dolphins, desalination plant intake and outfall, tug pen construction including drill and blast, Class inspections on tugs, transhippers and barges, mooring installation, annual inspections and maintenance.
- Onslow Salt: Navigation aids, berthing and mooring arrangements
- Saipem Leighton Consortium: Geo-technical investigation at Mangrove Passage to support installation of piled cyclone moorings. Core-drill 23 x HQ3 format boreholes to 20m using a bespoke subsea tracked diamond wire-line drill rig.
- Rio Tinto: Port diving services, Dampier and Cape Lambert
- BHP Billiton: Port diving services, Port Hedland
- York Civil JV’s: Fremantle Traffic Bridge timber pier protection and strengthening system installation.
- Fremantle Rail Bridge dolphin fender installations.
- Perth Stadium Pedestrian Bridge turbidity curtain installation and maintenance. Removal of piled beacons and installation of temporary navigation aids.
- Leighton Broad: Elizabeth Quay turbidity curtain installation and maintenance, demolition of Jetty No.6 and installation of de-watering pipelines.
- Water Corporation: Diving services to support installation of a 3.6km outfall pipeline installation and diffuser branch at Alkimos. Over 4000 casings drilled and approximately 22 tonnes of explosive used to prepare the pipeline trench.
- Greenspan Technologies (for Water Corporation): Desalination plant water quality monitoring, maintenance of sensor strings
With Commercial Dive spreads currently located in Fremantle, Onslow, Port Hedland and Dampier you should Talk to us about your next diving project, and we’ll show you how responsive and competitive we can be.